ZingCycle & ZingroupX • State of the art Fitness Studios • Be amaZing!
How do I get started?
- Create an account on our website
- Check out our convenient class schedule
- Choose a class that's best for you and reserve your bike or mat
- Arrive to class and enjoy!
What should I bring?
- Water - Hydrate! You'll sweat a lot in every class! Water is available if you forget.
- We provide towels.
- Wear comfortable workout gear (avoid loose fitting pants and long shoelaces for spinning).
- Special shoes are not needed for spin classes - the pedals have special "cages" to hold your sneakers securely. Our Schwinn ACPP bikes also have clips for spin shoes. When purchasing ask for SPD clips (mountain bike type) which are standard for indoor cycling.
When you arrive:
- Stop at the front desk for your first time check-in.
- Our instructors and staff will answer your questions and help make your first class amaZing!
- Ride at your own pace. Indoor cycling is for everyone regardless of fitness level!
- Group fitness classes are all about fun! Sweat and enjoy a great work out!
Try a class at ZingCycle & ZingroupX! Sign up for our $5 unlimited intro week classes! Click here for more information.